Our ambition is to connect vehicles to provide advanced services in motion
HITRONETIC's leading-edge end-to-end platform is a set of interacting hardware and software components connecting vehicles and providing advanced mobility services
A fog-based architecture
Cloud-centric architecture is not suitable for environments in motion
that need real-time performances, reliability and autonomous features.
In fog-based architecture, critical processings are performed not exclusively in the Cloud but also in embedded devices to avoid latency, bandwidth constraints and broken links issues.
Fog-based architecture enables local device-to-device, vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure.
A global ecosystem
Our end-to-end platform is made up of three components :
- Onboard Segment (OBS) : Embedded in the vehicles
- Network Segment (NTS) : Ensuring the Onboard/Ground communication
- Ground Segment (GRS) : Hosting services' infrastructure
Wide range of standard and interoperable equipments such as calculators,
switches, cameras, monitors, displays, etc ... , highly reliable in compliance
with the required standards such as E-mark, EN50155 or EN50121, designed
and built to ensure their sustainability and scalability.
Establish a fast and secured Onboard/Ground communication,
short/long range or always-on connection using the most advanced communication technologies available such as WiFi, LTE/4G or Wireless Broadband Unlicenced.
Physical or virtual IT infrastructure hosting and running services, providing tamper-proof storage with a scalable, flexible and open architecture simplifying the implementation and the deployment of new advanced services in motion.
The Key features
- Modular : the use of the different components depends on the services you need
- Distributed : services are distributed on the different components of our end-to-end platform
- Scalable : our end-to-end platform fits the size of your needs
- Interoperable : we integrate a wide range of standard embedded equipments such as calculators, switches, cameras and monitors
- Fog-based : embedded systems can be autonomous by processing data (unlike solutions only Cloud-centric)
- Open : our end-to-end platform offers unlimited possibility of applications development using API
- Fast : we use the most advanced communication technologies such as LTE/4G, WiFi or Wireless Broadband Network
- Secured : communications between onboard embedded systems and infrastructures are secured
- Highly reliable : the end-to-end platform high-performance hardware is in compliance with most of required standards such as E-mark, EN50155 or EN50121